Followers

петък, 14 декември 2012 г.

Peacock holographic

Hello again!

As I told you, in this post I`ll show you my today`s mani.


I wanted to have that polish so much and when I recieved it I started to wondering what decoration will suit to it as the polish itself is sooo beautiful!
It`s Kiko 401- Peacock green from the holographic series. I have it as a gift from Germany.

Kiko 401


Kiko 401
Kiko 401


Kiko 401

I applied it in two coats althought it`s opaque enough even in one coat. Without top coat on the non- decorated pics.

For the decoration I used one of my new Nailz Craze` stamping plates- NC 01 and Brooklin 02.

Nailz Craze NC 01 stamping plate

I added a little gold glitter in the featherand I think it`s better this way ->

Kiko 401 with decoration

Kiko 401 with decoration

Applied a coat of Seche Vite top coat and my nails were ready! :)


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар