Followers

неделя, 31 март 2013 г.

Perfect 134- swatch and review

Hello again and for the last time for today! lol

I have to show you the polish used in the previous post and I`m talking about

Perfect 134

Perfect 134

It`s middle blue colour creme polish which is shown in two coats and with a coat of Seche Vite top coat on the pics.
The polish itself dries matt.

Perfect 134

Perfect 134
Perfect 134
Perfect 134


Perfect 134

Over this gorgeous blue  I decided to place waterdecals that I have from Born Pretty Store.


Use the code RADIG10 to get -10% discount.

Waterdecals from Born Pretty Store

The whole sheet with waterdecals contains 9 different decorations in silver. I decided to place a butterfly on my index nail and swirls on the others.


Covered with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.







Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар