Followers

събота, 20 април 2013 г.

Bright Flowers

Hello!

Hope you`re feelin` good in this lazy saturday. I have a neony mani to show you. I made it myself but I`m so sad that I couldn`t catch the real colour at all. :/


I used China Glaze- Pool Party, from the Poolside collection, applied in two coats on the non- decorated nails.

China Glaze- Pool Party
China Glaze- Pool Party
China Glaze- Pool Party

China Glaze- Pool Party
China Glaze- Pool Party
China Glaze- Pool Party

China Glaze- Pool Party
China Glaze- Pool Party
China Glaze- Pool Party
China Glaze- Pool Party

China Glaze- Pool Party

As you can see- it`s a little bit pinker in the bottle and it is on the nails as well, but my camera couldn`t catch it although I made hundreds of photos...
Anyway. it`s coral neon- something between orange and pink.

As for the decoration- most of you have seen it in my work before.
Here you can see a post with different coloured flowers- Favourite flowers.

Only this time I turned the decoration on my middle finger nail upside down- made it a little bit different :D

Covered with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.

*EDIT:

Same design made on shorter nails and with Catrice- Raspberry Fields Forever instead of the neon polish ->










4 коментара: