Followers

четвъртък, 13 февруари 2014 г.

Blue Hearts

Hello!

If you`re wondering where I was in the past few days I`ll tell you- I had a birthday on 9th February and my little daughter also was having her 6th birthday a day after me. :) Sooooo, there was so much fun :)

Now it`s time to show you some more decorations, because St. Valentine`s Day is almost here.
Here is the first one ->


Untraditional for the colour but I decided to make the hearts in blue. :)

The polish used is from Emily de Molly- Cool, Calm & Collected. It`s turquoise holographic polish, applied in two coats.

Emily de Molly- Cool, Calm & Collected

Emily de Molly- Cool, Calm & Collected
Emily de Molly- Cool, Calm & Collected


Emily de Molly- Cool, Calm & Collected

Emily de Molly- Cool, Calm & Collected
Emily de Molly- Cool, Calm & Collected

I took a blured pic to see the rainbow it makes ->











On the index nails I applied holographic glitter polish on the tips first and then I painted the heart- medalions as one of them is filled with small blue glitters and the other only has one glitter line in it.


Finished with Seche Vite top coat.





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар