Followers

вторник, 23 декември 2014 г.

Christmas Teddy Bears

Another combined post with two decorations in same spirit- Teddy Bear.
First one is with brown Teddies on gel polish ->


The red polish used is Bluesky 5A 01 in two coats.
The teddy bears are all hand- painted with acrylic paints.


On some of the nails I stamped snowflakes using QA58 stamping plate.
Finished with Bluesky gel polish top coat.


The other one is with white teddy bears ->

In fact, they`re same as the one I painted on my nails more than week ago -> Merry Christmas Teddy Bear

Only this time it`s on regular polish- Flormar Supermatte M101 I used for the red nails and in the base of every nail I sponged red glitter using Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 121.
I painted the bears on the index nails and on the middle finger nails I sticked 'Merry Christmas' stickers.
Finished with Poshe top coat.





1 коментар: