Followers

понеделник, 1 декември 2014 г.

Nude colour with gold foil ornaments

Finally, it`s time for my nails. :)


You may have seen this decoration, it`s inspired by another great nail artist, but I`ve made it on a tip, not so long ago.


It`s gel polish over my natural nails. In fact, it`s a combination between two polishes- Bluesky gel polish CS27 in two coats as a base and the effect Bluesky 536 over it.




I`ve made the decoration using uv gel paint, gold foil- for the ornaments, and filled them in with Bluesky gel polish Stripping pen GP1 and GP2.


Finished the nails with Bluesky gel polish top coat.


And now I`ll show you one cute mani- my 6 years old daughter just loves this cartoon movie (Gumball) , so I made her a little surprise. Guess how happy she was? :)))






1 коментар: