Followers

петък, 4 септември 2015 г.

Black french with lace, red nails with lace

I`ll show you two different manis with same decoration- stamped lace.


Again gel polish on natural nails
For this one I used Bluesky 504 for a base and Bluesky 518 for the black french.
I added a small crystal in one of the flowers.










I used Born Pretty BPL-020 stamping plate for the lace.


For the second one I used red polish- Bluesky QXG386, applied as a moon french. Over it, on the pointer nail I added red glitter using Bluesky S11N.

Here I added red rhinestone in the flower of the lace.













*EDIT:

Here it is again with white french and black lace ->













And black lace again with black V- french ->

Here I used Bluesky gel polish 504+535 as a base.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар