Followers

неделя, 4 ноември 2012 г.

New tips :)

Hello friends! 

I made some new designs on tips yesterday and I`ll show them to you in this post.
They are all inspired by various talanted artists worldwide!

Starting with the first three of them ->


I just love the Lady in red! <3

First tip is painted with the One Stroke technique. The red flower of the next two is also made with this technique. All is hand- painted.




I used Swarovski crystals from Born Pretty Store. Click the link to find them in their store (box not included!) and use the code RADIW21 to get -10% discount (the code expires on 30.12.2012).



I just love it!

Next three tips ->


For the first one I used acrylic paints to paint the doggie and flocking velvet powder to make it looks so fluffy.
You can find the powder in Born Pretty Store again, as you click the link below:



The rhinestone above the dog is also from Born Pretty->


The little mermaid is all hand- painted with acrylic paints.


Hope you like them! :)





2 коментара: